- No new fabric. Work from current stash, which threatens to engulf me, Collyer brothers style. Allowed exceptions: large pieces for borders or backings; solids for a paintbox quilt, as my stash contains exactly no solid fabrics; or actually-real-for-true running out of a color. (This is theoretically possible with my white-on-whi — oh, but I am fooling no one. It simply will not happen.)
- Sew at least one hour a day.
- Complete at least one quilt a month.
- Make at least two quilts for charity. (Given my limited time for quilting lately, I'm going to declare that preemie blankets count.)
- Clean up sewing room once a week.
January: Quilt for Brett's mother; quilt and bind Elvis Christmas quilt
February: Finish Nest quilt
March: Bind Kaffe Fassett quilt; play with Lush
June: Wedding quilt for Jennifer and Bobby
July: Catchup; Christmas sewing
Finish or diiiie
- Kaffe Fassett
- Carol Taylor workshop quilt